When you close the locket, the intricate details make sure to keep your message safe. We made out book-inspired jewelry with the importance of words in mind.
Messages to Add to Your Book Themed Jewelry
Book-themed jewelry is all about your own story and what books mean to you. They can be a sense of comfort or even allow you to live other lives, without having to go anywhere. You can represent the significance of books and stories through quotes. Our personalized jewelry allows you to pick any quote that speaks to you. Quotes from books or about books can emphasize what books mean to you. Some ideas are…
- “That’s the thing about books. They let you travel without moving your feet.” – Jhumpa Lahiri
- “The library is inhabited by spirits that come out of the pages at night.” – Isabel Allende
- “Books always make a room better.” – Tanya Boteju
- “Books and doors are the same thing. You open them, and you go through into another world.” — Jeanette Winterson
- “The world belongs to those who read.” — Rick Holland
If you decide to pick a quote from a book, here are some tips to help find the perfect one! Try a quote from...
- The book that got you into reading
- A character who you relate to
- Your favorite book
- Words you want to live by
Since this is your locket, any quote that has meaning is the perfect one.
Jewelry Gifts for Book Lovers
Book-inspired jewelry is a meaningful jewelry gift for any book lover in your life. It allows them to hold their favorite stories and characters close to them at all times. It can offer them encouragement when they need it most. Or, it can even be a reminder of a "world" that means so much to them.
Our Secret Book Diary Locket is a perfect jewelry gift for authors and aspiring authors. It can be a monumental piece that reminds them of all their hard work and the world that they created.
You can also gift book jewelry to those who are about to start a new chapter in their life. The story that you create for yourself has different chapters along the way. Going off to college, getting married, or even starting fresh are all new chapters. The messages that you can include are endless. Important dates and faith quotes are ways to honor the new chapter.