It’s no secret that what you put out into the universe is what you’ll get back. Manifestation is a real thing as long as you believe in yourself and put your mind to it.
IN THIS ARTICLE:
- The Law of Attraction & Manifestation Explained
- The Power of Manifestation of the Mind
- Manifestation and Spiritual Energy
- Manifestation Sayings for Anything You Want
- Love Manifestation Quotes
- Happiness Manifestation Quotes
- Manifest Gratitude
- Hope Manifestation Sayings
- Manifestation for Inspiration
- How to Make Your Manifestation Come True and Manifest Anything You Want
The Law of Attraction & Manifestation Explained
There are plenty of universe manifestation quotes that have a similar theme: exude emotion.
The law of attraction is based on the belief that positive or negative thoughts have the power to create your reality.
When you’re truly intentional about what you want and practice manifestation, those dreams can come true. The key is believing—without a doubt—that it will.
The Power of Manifestation of the Mind
Manifestation of the mind is a powerful act. Of course, manifestation may vary for everyone as there’s no right way to do it. It may take a series of trial and error to find what works for you.
To help get your mind into a positive state, try closing your eyes and visualizing your manifestations as if it is already happening. Think in present mode (not past or future).
For example, say you are manifesting a dream home. Think about the specific details of that home. What does your house look like? Is it located in a big city or are you surrounded by nature and a white picket fence? What are the art pieces on the wall and how does sitting on the couch feel like? Feel the joy and gratitude at the moment.
You can also make a physical or digital vision board to help you manifest. Be intentional about including certain photos and words that align with your dreams.
You can manifest a wide variety of things ranging from love to happiness. You can even look to our fortune-holding meaningful jewelry to store the power of manifestation quotes with you wherever you go. Sometimes you just need that extra reminder throughout the day to keep a positive mindset and allow all the good things to come to you.
Manifestation and Spiritual Energy
Tapping into your spiritual and manifestation energy can get you into a positive mindset while manifesting. One way to do so is by scripting.
What exactly does that mean? Similar to visualizing your dreams or making a vision board, you can write—in full detail—of how you imagine your ideal life to be.
It’s sort of like playing make-believe and writing your ‘happily ever after’ scenario. When you’re aligned with positive spiritual energy, that vibration that you’re sending into the universe will come back to you if you are convinced it will.
First, write the date on the page and thank the universe for the current blessings in your life. Then express gratitude for the things you’re hoping for as if you already have them. Your words and vocabulary matter, so remember: be confident, write in the present tense, and be consistent.
Again, this may vary from person to person, but scripting every morning and night can greatly help your manifestation practice. Find a time (perhaps daily, weekly, or when works best for you) that you feel most at peace, set a reminder to manifest.
Manifestation Sayings for Anything You Want Quotes
Not sure where to start? We collected some of our favorite 50+ manifestation sayings that will help you manifest whatever you want—or at least be more mindful of your goals.
These manifest anything you want quotes are grouped up by some of the most popular topics that people want to manifest but feel free to interpret them however you would like.
Love Manifestation Quotes
Manifesting love is very common. All humans want to have a connection with someone else and experience the feelings that love brings. Although manifesting love doesn’t have to mean another person—it can also mean self-love and self-appreciation or even the love that friendship brings. If you have love in mind, try out some of these love manifestation quotes in our heart jewelry.
- “What you think you become. What you feel you attract. What you imagine you create.” —Buddha
- “Be the energy you want to attract.”
- “Beware of what you set your heart upon…for it shall surely be yours.” —Ralph Waldo Emerson
- “To bring anything into your life, imagine that it’s already there.” —Richard Bach
- “There is nothing you cannot have. There are no limitations.”
- “Have faith in the magic and miracles of life, for only those that do get to experience them.” —Hal Elrod
- “When you visualize, then you materialize. If you’ve been there in the mind, you’ll go there in the body.” —Dr. Denis Waitley
- “Play the picture in your mind—focus on the end result.” —Rhonda Byrne
- “It is the combination of thought and love which forms the irresistible force of the law of attraction.” —Charles Hammel
- “You get in life what you have the courage to ask for.” —Oprah Winfrey
- “Keep your mind fixed on what you want in life: not on what you don’t want.” —Napoleon Hill
- “You are in the perfect position to get there from here.” —Esther Hicks
- “Everything you want is out there waiting for you to ask. Everything you want also wants you. But you have to take action to get it.” —Jack Canfield
Happiness Manifestation Quotes
Finding happiness isn’t always as easy as it seems. Especially during unprecedented times, happiness isn’t always there. Manifesting happiness is a great way to shift into a positive state of mind and start to accept the happiness you deserve.
If you need some manifest happiness quotes to bring happiness into your life, here’s some to start with.
- “Expect to manifest everything that you want to manifest.”
- “Ask once, believe you have received, and all you have to do to receive is feel good.” —Rhona Byrne
- “Manifest what you want into existence by opening up to the Universe. Let it be known!”
- “We must radiate success before it will come to us. We must become mentally, from an attitude standpoint, the people we wish to become.” —Earl Nightingale
- “The more you praise and celebrate your life, the more there is in life to celebrate.” —Oprah Winfrey
- “Speak what you seek until you see what you’ve said.”
- “If you want to change anything in your life, change the channel and change the frequency by changing your thoughts.” —Rhonda Byrne
- “You manifest what you believe, not what you want.” —Sonia Ricotti
- “Eliminate all doubt and replace it with the full expectation that you will receive what you are asking for.” —Rhonda Byrne
- “Whatever you can do, or dream you can, begin it. Boldness has genius, power, and magic in it. Begin it now.” —Johann Wolfgang von Goethe
- “You are the creator of your own reality.” —Esther Hicks
- “Once you replace negative thoughts with positive ones, you’ll start having positive results.” —Willie Nelson
It’s easy sometimes to forget how good we have it. It’s human nature to easily become unappreciative of what we have in the current moment. Sometimes we need to take a step back and manifest gratitude to truly be thankful for the current lives we have. Self-reflection is an extremely important step in manifesting, although sometimes it can be hard. Are you stuck trying to manifest gratitude?
- “What you radiate outward in your thoughts, feelings, mental pictures and words, you attract into your life.” —Catherine Ponder
- “Your whole life is a manifestation of the thoughts that go on in your head.” —Lisa Nihols
- “All that we are is a result of what we have thought.” —Buddha
- “The universe is not outside of you. Look inside yourself; everything that you want, you already are.” —Rumi
- "Every intention sets energy into motion, whether you are aware of it or not." —Henry David Thoreau
- “You create your own universe as you go along.” —Winston Churchill
- “You already have within you everything you need to turn your dreams into reality.” —Wallace D. Wattles
- “You become what you think about most, but you also attract what you think about most.” —John Assaraf
- “Ask. Trust. Give thanks. Simple, right?” —Dawn Gluskin
Hope Manifestation Sayings
Trying to remain hopeful is not always easy. Sometimes you need to manifest that feeling and be able to stay hopeful about what’s happening next. Whether it be hoping for a new job or trying to stay positive about a situation that doesn’t seem like it has a good outcome, manifestation is on our side.
Remember some of these manifestation quotes to bring hope into your life during a time when it is most needed.
- “If you dream it, you can do it.” —Walt Disney
- “Nurture your mind with great thoughts, for you will never go any higher than you think.” —Benjamin Disraeli
- “If you have a positive frame of mind, you can manifest positive things in your life.” —Alesha Dixon
- "See yourself living in abundance and you will attract it." —Bob Proctor
- "Thoughts become things. If you see it in your mind, you will hold it in your hand." —Bob Proctor
- “Envision the future you desire. Create the life of your dreams. See it, feel it, believe it.” —Jack Canfield
- “There are no limits to what you can create for you because your ability to think is unlimited!” —Rhonda Byrne
- “Fully inhale your dream and completely exhale manifestation of it.” —T.F. Hodge
- “You don’t become what you want, you become what you believe.” —Oprah Winfrey
- “It’s unlimited what the universe can bring when you understand the great secret that thoughts become things.”
- "Ask for what you want and be prepared to get it." —Maya Angelou
Manifestation for Inspiration
Inspiration manifestation can come in many forms, and one of the most effective, we believe, is law of attraction inspirational quotes.
These can ignite motivation that, yes, what you’re hoping for can be your reality. Manifestation is similar to self-care since when you take care of yourself, you can be a better person to others.
A few of our favorite sayings on this topic include…
- Decide what you want. Believe you can have it. Believe you deserve it and believe it’s possible for you. —Jack Canfield
- Imagination is everything. It is the preview of life’s coming attractions.” —Albert Einstein
- “You get in life what you have the courage to ask for.”
- “Your time is limited. Don’t waste it living someone else’s life.” —Steve Jobs
- “Give out what you want most to come back.”
- “Your mind is a powerful thing. When you fill it with positive thoughts your life will start to change.”
- “Clarity + Alignment + Action = Manifestation.”
- “It’s our intention. Our intention is everything. Nothing happens on this planet without it. Not one single thing has ever been accomplished without intention.” —Jim Carrey
- “Plant your seeds and trust they will grow in abundance.”
- “Write it on your heart that every day is the best day in the year.” —Ralph Waldo Emerson
- “You create your thoughts, your thoughts create your intentions, and your intentions create your reality.” —Dr. Wayne Dyer
- “To live your greatest life, you must first become a leader within yourself. Take charge of your life, begin attracting and manifesting all that you desire in life.” —Sonia Ricotti
How to Make Your Manifestation Come True and Manifest Anything You Want
If only there’s a bespoke guide on how to manifest anything you want. The thing is, there isn’t. It may take practice and more practice to find a method that works for you.
But that’s the beauty of it. You get what you give, right? Let the universe see that you are indeed doing the work. You’re manifesting your goals, you’re visualizing, you’re scripting, you’re reading create the life you want quotes to manifest anything you want.
If you don’t see results, work on further releasing any doubts you may have in mind. If you’re at a place in your life that you’re not happy with, know that you can always get to where you want to be.
For a few other tips, try:
- Clearing out the clutter in your home to let new energy in.
- Be okay with detours, which might lead to the right direction.
- Repeat positive affirmations and know that everything will work out.
And trust divine timing. Once you’ve manifested, let the universe work its magic.
Interested in more inspirational quotes? Read…