It’s no secret that what you put out into the universe is what you’ll get back. Manifestation is a real and true thing as long as you believe in yourself and put your mind to it.
You can manifest a wide variety of things ranging from love to happiness; it’s whatever you need to live your life to the fullest. With meaningful jewelry, you can keep manifestation quotes with you wherever you go. Sometimes you just need that extra reminder throughout the day in order to keep a positive mindset and allow all the good things to come to you.
The key to manifestation? Truly believing that you are capable of achieving your goals.Not sure where to start? We collected some of our favorite 50 manifestation quotes that will help you manifest anything you want—or at least be more mindful of your goals. The quotes are grouped up by some of the most popular topics that people want to manifest, but feel free to interpret them however you would like!
Manifesting love is very common. In fact, all humans want to have a connection with someone else and experience the feelings that love brings. Although, manifesting love doesn’t have to mean another person—it can also mean self-love and self-appreciation or even the love that friendship brings. If you have love in mind, try out some of these manifestation quotes in our heart jewelry.
- “What you think you become. What you feel you attract. What you imagine you create.” —Buddha
- “Be the energy you want to attract.”
- “Beware of what you set your heart upon…for it shall surely be yours.” —Ralph Waldo Emerson
- “To bring anything into your life, imagine that it’s already there.” —Richard Bach
- “There is nothing you cannot have. There are no limitations.”
- “Have faith in the magic and miracles of life, for only those that do get to experience them.” —Hal Elrod
- “When you visualize, then you materialize. If you’ve been there in the mind, you’ll go there in the body.” —Dr. Denis Waitley
- “Play the picture in your mind—focus on the end result.” —Rhonda Byrne
- “It is the combination of thought and love which forms the irresistible force of the law of attraction.” —Charles Hammel
- “You get in life what you have the courage to ask for.” —Oprah Winfrey
- “Keep your mind fixed on what you want in life: not on what you don’t want.” —Napoleon Hill
- “You are in the perfect position to get there from here.” —Esther Hicks
- “Everything you want is out there waiting for you to ask. Everything you want also wants you. But you have to take action to get it.” —Jack Canfield
Finding happiness isn’t always as easy as it seems. Especially during unprecedented times, happiness isn’t always there. Manifesting happiness is a great way to shift into a positive state of mind and start to accept the happiness you deserve.
If you need some manifestation quotes to bring happiness into your life, here’s some to start with.
- “Expect to manifest everything that you want to manifest.”
- “Ask once, believe you have received, and all you have to do to receive is feel good.” —Rhona Byrne
- “Manifest what you want into existence by opening up to the Universe. Let it be known!”
- “We must radiate success before it will come to us. We must become mentally, from an attitude standpoint, the people we wish to become.” —Earl Nightingale
- “Imagination is everything. It is the preview of life’s coming attractions.” —Albert Einstein
- “The more you praise and celebrate your life, the more there is in life to celebrate.” —Oprah Winfrey
- “Speak what you seek until you see what you’ve said.”
- “If you want to change anything in your life, change the channel and change the frequency by changing your thoughts.” —Rhonda Byrne
- “You manifest what you believe, not what you want.” —Sonia Ricotti
- “Eliminate all doubt and replace it with the full expectation that you will receive what you are asking for.” —Rhonda Byrne
- “Whatever you can do, or dream you can, begin it. Boldness has genius, power, and magic in it. Begin it now.” —Johann Wolfgang von Goethe
- “You are the creator of your own reality.” —Esther Hicks
- “Once you replace negative thoughts with positive ones, you’ll start having positive results.” —Willie Nelson
It’s easy sometimes to forget how good we have it. It’s human nature to easily become a bit greedy and unappreciative for what we have in the current moment. Sometimes we need to take a step back and manifest gratitude in order to truly be thankful for the current lives we have. Self-reflection is an extremely important step in manifesting, although sometimes it can be hard. Are you stuck trying to manifest gratitude?
- “What you radiate outward in your thoughts, feelings, mental pictures and words, you attract into your life.” —Catherine Ponder
- “Your whole life is a manifestation of the thoughts that go on in your head.” —Lisa Nihols
- “All that we are is a result of what we have thought.” —Buddha
- “The universe is not outside of you. Look inside yourself; everything that you want, you already are.” —Rumi
- "Every intention sets energy into motion, whether you are aware of it or not." —Henry David Thoreau
- “You create your thoughts, your thoughts create your intentions, and your intentions create your reality.” —Dr. Wayne Dyer
- “You create your own universe as you go along.” —Winston Churchill
- “You already have within you everything you need to turn your dreams into reality.” —Wallace D. Wattles
- “You become what you think about most, but you also attract what you think about most.” —John Assaraf
- “To live your greatest life, you must first become a leader within yourself. Take charge of your life, begin attracting and manifesting all that you desire in life.” —Sonia Ricotti
- “Ask. Trust. Give thanks. Simple, right?” —Dawn Gluskin
Trying to remain hopeful is not always easy. Sometimes you need to manifest that feeling and be able to stay hopeful about what’s happening next. Whether it be hoping for a new job or trying to stay positive about a situation that doesn’t seem like it has a good outcome, manifestation is on our side.
Remember some of these manifestation quotes in order to bring hope into your life during a time when it is most needed.
- “If you dream it, you can do it.” —Walt Disney
- “Nurture your mind with great thoughts, for you will never go any higher than you think.” —Benjamin Disraeli
- “If you have a positive frame of mind, you can manifest positive things in your life.” —Alesha Dixon
- "See yourself living in abundance and you will attract it." —Bob Proctor
- "Thoughts become things. If you see it in your mind, you will hold it in your hand." —Bob Proctor
- “Envision the future you desire. Create the life of your dreams. See it, feel it, believe it.” —Jack Canfield
- “There are no limits to what you can create for you because your ability to think is unlimited!” —Rhonda Byrne
- “Clarity + Alignment + Action = Manifestation.”
- “Fully inhale your dream and completely exhale manifestation of it.” —T.F. Hodge
- “Decide what you want. Believe you can have it. Believe you deserve it and believe it’s possible for you.” —Jack Canfield
- “You don’t become what you want, you become what you believe.” —Oprah Winfrey
- “It’s unlimited what the universe can bring when you understand the great secret that thoughts become things.”
- "Ask for what you want and be prepared to get it." —Maya Angelou
Interested in more inspirational quotes? Read…